Sunday 12 August 2012

*NEW* Fifty Shades of Grey


:: FIFTY SHADES OF GREY ::

**WARNING: Contains Adult Themes**

From: Christian Grey

To: Scrappers and Taggers

Subject: Fifty Shades of Grey

It has come to my attention that many of you are suffering from the effects of my somewhat disarming charisma, as it has been said, and have been intentionally seeking disobedience and defiance in order to receive necessary punishment. I'm flattered to say the least but, as wealthy as I am, as I cannot be in so many places at once I have provided you all with a little taste and hope you will find it a satisfactory SUB-stitute. *grins*

Please, by all means, use it to explore your fantasies and inner desires and to showcase your delights. To do this, as I have commanded, would be to please me and thus be rewarded accordingly. To misuse it would wreak severe punishment. Don't disappoint me.

50 Elements (all for you to play with)
10 Papers (think of them like "flavours" to set the mood)

FULL SIZE (oh, yes - in its entirety!)

Personal Use Only (that is, for your pleasure ONLY)

Christian Grey, CEO Grey Enterprises Inc


Available in stores NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment