Monday 15 September 2014

A Dog's Eyes Layout


:: QUOTE CHALLENGE ::

This gorgeous layout features my 3 year bundle of energetic joy, Dexter, whom I fondly refer to as having "dem eyes" - because one look and they can make you melt.

This month in the Quote Challenge I am hosting, I provided two doggy-related quotes for participants to scrap or tag their beloved canine companions. This particular quote sums up most dogs quite aptly, but none more so than Dexter. My gosh, I have never seen a dog with melting moment eyes like his! lol

So what IS the Quote Challenge?
Every month a quote is chosen and the challenge is to make a layout (or a tag if you wish) featuring the quote. The theme can be anything we like, the style anything, the kit we use anything (though it must use Wilma4ever products) - basically, it is anything goes! As long as you use the quote.

It's a lot of fun AND there is a participation prize at the end of the month for all those who take part! And sometimes that can be a FULL kit, to a sampler to a coupon for anything in store!

Some come and take part and join in the fun!


The kit I am using is my "Wags n' Whiskers" kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment