Sunday 14 September 2014

It's a Dog's World!


In support of my bestest bud, Susan of Tootypup Scraps, I have taken part in her Tag Colour Challenge this month in which she provides two gorgeous palettes. I create stunning tag of my two precious babies, Dexter and Ciara. I then made one for Susan featuring her baby, Tiki.

So what is the Tag Colour Challenge?
It's basically where a colour palette of maybe one, two or several colours is provided where participants make a tag using those colours and/or any products available from the Wilma4ever store (which feature those colours). 

Susan provided two palettes - one featuring a pooch and the other featuring a cat. I, of course, opted for the doggy one. *s*  And I created a tag featuring my "Wags n' Whiskers" kit, which is very similar to the palette provided.

So come on over to the forum and take part in Tag Colour Challenge!





No comments:

Post a Comment