Sunday 14 September 2014

I Love my Dog Layouts


To support my bud, Susan of Tootypup Scraps, who is hosting the Tag Colour Challenge over at the Wilma4ever forum I had used the second palette she provided and created these tagger sized layouts featuring my precious babies. 

In the first one is Ciara when she was just 3 years old, not long after I adopted her. As you can see she is so full of life and cheekiness and playfulness.  In the second one is Dexter who is always so serious for photos...lol

So what is the Tag Colour Challenge?
It's basically where a colour palette of maybe one, two or several colours is provided where participants make a tag using those colours and/or any products available from the Wilma4ever store (which feature those colours). 

Susan provided two palettes - this is the second one. So I created a layout featuring both my "Purple Paws" and "Wags n' Whiskers" kits, which I recoloured slightly to match the palette..

So come on over to the forum and take part in the Tag Colour Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment