Saturday 24 April 2010

New PTU Kit "Daffodil Delights" plus FREEBIE

:: DAFFODIL DELIGHTS ::

"Daffodil Delights" is the first in my Floral Collection, abundantly filled with these gorgeous flowers. Springtime in this garden is one of tranquil moments surrounded by a host of not just golden, but pink and white daffodils.

20 Papers
89 Elements

Personal Use Only

Available in stores NOW!

And many of you have been asking me "where's the freebie?" with my latest releases...lol Yes, you know who you are....LOL
Well this time I didn't forget you. I've been busy (as usual) but I had some single daffodils over after making up the bunches for the PTU, and so I added a few more bits and pieces and created this Add On for you.

10 Papers
31 elements

Click preview to download
Password: floral01

1 comment: