Sunday 11 April 2010

New PTU Kit "A Touch of Paradise" plus FREEBIE

Flamingos walk, and sway in peace
Seeing this it makes my troubles cease
The sun is hiding leaving a pink scar
That stretches out across the sky
That's all we've seen so far
And all I do is look into your eyes
For that special touch of paradise

Picture yourself on a quiet secluded island somewhere in the Pacific Islands, French Polynesia or even the Carribean or the Bahamas..,maybe even Hawaii. Somewhere on a beach, sipping cocktails, enjoying the tranquility and beauty of such paradise in which you find yourself. Perfect peace...and that special touch of paradise.

25 Papers
118 Elements

Personal Use Only
Available in store and on sale NOW!
And I thought it was about time I did another freebie Add On for my fans. I know I know...it's been a little while but what with one thing after another and then having to reformat on Thursday night which put this kit back even further. Then last night I was just too tired to get it up in store....lol And then when I did finish it I decided a freebie was in order so that set it back a little longer while I got that put together. *g* But never the less, here they both are! I hope you enjoy it.
Add-On has 15 papers and 34 Elements

Click preview to download
Password: paradise

3 comments: