Friday 6 November 2015

50% off DSD Sale plus FREEBIE @ My Memories!


Step right up and into my store this weekend as I have some goodies for you!
Firstly, I have a 50% off sale in my entire store from CU to PU, Bundles to Combos, Quickpages to Clusters, Word Arts to Alphas - everything is 50% off!

PLUS...

As a special thank you for your loyal custom, I have a special gift for you which will be FREE for the weekend ONLY. A gorgeous little sampler of the second of my Phantom of the Opera combos, "Music of the Night" which is in store now!  You can grab the freebie in store now, or stock up on the extra goodies that come with the Bundle or separately if you prefer.

This freebie is a gorgeous little sampler of what is available in the full combo OR the bundle.
Grab it now while you can!

Click on preview to purchase


Also coming this weekend, another new freebie and bundle - so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment