Monday 30 November 2015

A Christmas Freebie for You


One the first day of December Stina gave to me
a totally awesome Christmas Freebie!!
Hahaha....
Well, I hope you like it anyway. It's my gift to you from my upcoming latest gorgeous Christmas kit "Catching Snowflakes"...and you're the first to get a "sneak peak"!

Just click on the preview to download, and please let me know what you think by leaving a comment here. Thank you.

Keep an eye out this week for my new kit "Catching Snowflakes" and a ton of gorgeous extras EXCLUSIVE to My Memories!


In the meantime, why not travel the globe for Christmas Around the World, available the entire month of December and completely FREE!

Begins 1st December
Christmas Freebies

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Great lyrics! Thank you! I really like this cluster frame. Will check out the kit when its in store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful cluster

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snowflakes so thanks for the frame cluster.

    ReplyDelete