Saturday 7 November 2015

A little Pumpkin Spice...with a Freebie!


My newest collection is "Pumpkin Spice" - just when I thought I was all autumned out...lol - and you can find this simply stunning contrast of vibrant colours on sale in My Memories now. Perfect for not only those Autumn moments, but those treasured memories of Thanksgiving.

So what do you get? Let me tell you, this collection is positively HUGE! One of my biggest to date. And I had the best time putting it all together for you.

And if you arrived by way of the Pampered Pups Blog Train, don't worry you're in the right place! The train leaves the station below. :)

OK, aside from the Combo Pack of 81 elements and 10 papers, also available are:

6 gorgeous quickpages - available separately or in a bundle;
13 cluster frames - available in two separate packs;
24 word labels;
20 word arts, with a few extras of some of the same.

You can purchase ALL these individually OR in a massive bundle for a reduced price!

And for DSD weekend, you can get EVERYTHING in my store for 50% off!
Available until 9th November

OK, let's take a look at everything...and don't forget you can click on each of the previews to take you  to that product in store.


Quickpage bundle
(also available individually) 

Cluster Frames 1

Cluster Frames 2

Word Labels

Word Art

...and everything wrapped up in a complete Bundle!


And now...the Blog Train freebie!

(click preview to download via the My Memories store)

Don't forget, we all live in different timezones so if one part is not yet up be sure to check back later. And always remember to leave a note of thanks in the comments. Thank you...and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment