Monday 16 November 2015

*NEW* A Dog's Tail


:: A DOG'S TAIL ::

So anyone who knows me KNOWS how much I love my dogs. How much I just love dogs in general! I'm the type of person that if I go to a party I will make friends with the dog and spend the entire time entertaining and being entertained by the pooch! It's not that I'm unsocialable - I just find dogs love you as you are without judgement. And as crappy as the world is at the moment, one thing remains the same - dogs! My dogs. Your dogs. All dogs! Because to them, life is simple. It's us humans that complicate things.

And so begins the story of "A Dog's Tail"...

81 elements
17 papers

Available in FULL SIZE and TAGGER

Personal Use Only

Available in stores now
My Memories, Wilma4ever, Scrap and Tubes and Designer Scraps

For loads of MASSIVE *exclusive* extras like Quickpages, Word Arts, Alphas etc. visit My Memories!


No comments:

Post a Comment