Wednesday 18 November 2015

It's the Tale of...A Dog's Tail!



So anyone who knows me KNOWS how much I love my dogs. How much I just love dogs in general! I'm the type of person that if I go to a party I will make friends with the dog and spend the entire time entertaining and being entertained by the pooch! It's not that I'm unsocialable - I just find dogs love you as you are without judgement. And as crappy as the world is at the moment, one thing remains the same - dogs! My dogs. Your dogs. All dogs! Because to them, life is simple. It's us humans that complicate things.

And so begins the story of "A Dog's Tail"...

Combo pack includes:
81 elements
17 papers

PLUS
there are loads of extras to be had to compliment your memories.

6 quickpages
14 bone tags
20 word art labels
plus an alpha

All of these are available individually OR as a bundle at a special price!

Just click on the previews to go directly to those products in store, or the link below to go to my store.




Quickpage 1


Quickpage 2


Quickpage 3


Quickpage 4


Quickpage 5


Quickpage 6


Quickpage bundle


Bone Tag Word Art


Word Art Labels


Alpha


A Dog's Tail Bundle


No comments:

Post a Comment