Tuesday 1 July 2014

Five New Challenges @ the Wilma4Ever Forum!

Greetings friends!
Today is a new month - a cold one here in Australia - as we venture into July. And this month I am hosting FIVE challenges over at the Wilma4ever Forum...so come along and have some fun! In all the challenges you get any selected kit of your choice from my collection for just $1.50! So come on over, even if you haven't played before, it's a lot of fun to create.

The theme in all my challenges this month is one of a Summer theme, being as most of the world is enjoying summer right now, while we freeze our butts off downunder...lol
So pick your poison - just click the links to take you to your destination!






And some of my featured kits for use in these challenges (plus many more!!):



Some come on over and join the fun!! I'd love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment