Tuesday 8 July 2014

My Quote Challenge!


One of the five challenges I am hosting at the Wilma4ever forum this month is the Quote challenge. While it may normally generally be a full size  layout, I've opted for a tag this time. I just adore Zindy Nielsen's work and this tube just seemed fitting for the mood and theme of the quote featured. The kit I am using, as part of the challenge, is my "A Summer Garden (Collaboration - Part 1)" which is only available in Full Size at the moment, but will be available in Tagger very soon.

If you would like to participate in this challenge, or any of the challenges I or one of the other designers are hosting, please pop on over to the Wilma4ever forum and take a look! It's a lot of fun.
To participate in this challenge, just follow the link Quote Challenge

Hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment