Tuesday 1 July 2014

My Surprise Challenge


I'm really happy with how this came out!
This is my result for my own Surprise Challenge I am hosting at the Wilma4ever Forum. Even I found this one to be a bit of a challenge! I gave a list of 6 items that MUST be included in the layout, and let me tell you, it WAS a challenge because I found I wanted to use something completely different or I didn't want to use what there was. lol  However, the end result is lovely - and there's me, more than half my current size now to how I was back then...some 20 years ago! lol

You can play along too! Just head on over to Wilma4ever's forum to register (if you're not already), and if you are anything like me and get a tad lost in forums, just follow this link to the Surprise Challenge!
I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment