Sunday 28 March 2010

All Aboard!! The First EVER Brat Pack FREEBIE!!


All aboard for the Brat Pack's maiden voyage across the globe, as we take you on a journey back to childhood. We searched our memory boxes to bring you a little piece of our very own childhood and to share something special with you.

For each of us it was something different - a childhood game, a dream, a fairytale, a person, a teddy bear, a memory - but for every part there is a little piece of us on this train. So take very good care of them....and our memories. And don't forget to leave us some love when you do. *s*

Please bear in mind that the train departs stations all over the world so some blogs may not yet have their part up. Just continue your journey and stop back....they are getting ready for departure right now!

My part is about my very special teddy bear my Gran gave me for my very first Christmas. And nearly 40 years later I still have that bear who sits on my cabinet in my bedroom...a little worse for wear these days, but still there, long after my Gran has passed. He is a Panda Bear, whom I named simply "Panda", and I loved him as only a child loves her teddy bear. He went everywhere with me - in the car, to the park, to the zoo, to the city, to my Gran's, to bed, even in the little wading pool we had to keep cool in summer. Mum would then hang him on the clothesline by his ears to dry and I remember screaming in panic that it would hurt him! LOL To me, Panda was real. Since then he has seen me through childhood, adolescence, boyfriends, best friends, no friends, two marriages, a divorce, depression, illness....and he is still there. This kit is about "Panda and Me".

LINK EXPIRED!!

Now....let's continue the journey!




No comments:

Post a Comment