Sunday 28 March 2010

Merry Christmas!! (25th December 2009)


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

Though some of you are still experiencing the mad rush that generally takes place on Christmas Eve, ours has been and gon....and it is now officially Christmas Day here in Australia! Albeit it is 2.25am in the morning as I rushed to finish my latest kit and have it in store before the festivities (YAY! I did it!! lol)...something to kickstart the New Year. lol

I'm sitting here waiting for Santa....and if he ever gets here then he can finish my cooking, wash my dishes and clean my kitchen for me...because I'm beat! LOL

Anyways....Merry Christmas from me to you...and my baby girl in the top graphic I made with my first ever Christmas kit "Happy Howl-a-days". May you each be blessed with the peace, love and joy this season.

Cheers
Stina

No comments:

Post a Comment