Sunday 28 March 2010

PTU Kit - "Puppy Love" plus FREEBIE

Oh to have a puppy dog is to know true and unconditional love! Unlike the stereotype of the name "puppy love", a dog's love is anything but.
With a colour palette made to match the clip art, this cute and adorable kit is filled with cute puppies, love and pawprints on the heart, specially designed for the dog lover or just for those adorable tags or layouts you can't resist making!
Also included is a Beaded Alpha with strings to create your own beaded word art.

I hope you enjoy "Puppy Love" as much as I did making it.
97 Elements
1 Alpha
Personal Use Only
Available in stores NOW

And of course I couldn't let this kit slip by without a little freebie for you all. Here I have thrown in some left over elements, made up some more and added a few more papers. All with a touch of "puppy love" for you - this Add On is still very different from the PTU kit so to download this even with purchasing the PTU, you will still be getting something completely different and another mega kit!

This Add-On has 10 Papers and 35 Elements
I hope you enjoy it, and please if you download, don't forget to leave me a comment. I love to read them. *g*

Click preview to download
Password: puppylove

No comments:

Post a Comment