Sunday 28 March 2010

PTU Kit - "That's Amoré"


I just realised I forgot to post my latest PTU kit here! LOL Too busy trying to get collabs done and find my marbles I think! LOL

When the stars make you drool
just like a pasta fazool
That's amoré
When you dance down the street
with a cloud at your feet
You're in love
When you walk down in a dream
but you know you're not
Dreaming signore
Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli
That's amoré

Picture yourself strolling the streets of Rome (Roma) or Naples (Napoli), finding yourself in a delightful Café, by a fountain and listening listening to the strums of a mandolin....or in the arms of your Valentine in a Gondola in Venice, serenaded by the moon and the stars and too much Italian wine (Grappa)...LOL...well, that's Amoré.

I love the beauty and romance of the Italian language! And this kit is perfect for those Valentine tags and layouts with that special touch of "Amoré"!

Felice Valentino's, I miei amici!

No comments:

Post a Comment