Sunday 28 March 2010

New PTU Kit - "Easter in Wonderland" plus FREEBIE!

:: EASTER IN WONDERLAND ::

Most people know the story of "Alice Adventures in Wonderland", unlike me who had never read the book or seen any movie on it...lol However I was inspired to create this "twist" on the tale and throw in something of a twist on Easter - for something completely different!

So I say and listened to the dramatised version of the book all afternoon and while I was putting these two previews together....and although strange, I still found it delightful! Love the Queen and LOVE the Cheshire Cat...he is one cool dude. lol

Off with their eggs!! LOL

Piano staircase, balloons in heart, diamond, club and spade shapes, twirls, perspective flooring and some of the frames, easter eggs and glitter created by me.

And a very very special and HUGE THANK YOU to Dani of Darkmoon's Dream for all her invaluable help with the awesome Wonderland posers she created for me for this. Thank you Dani! She has some wonderful posers in store - be sure to check her out at Scrappin' Bratz!

28 Papers
144 Elements

Personal Use Only

Available in stores NOW!

And since this kit was sooooo huge I had to split it and create a freebie Add On for you, my fans *g*. With 18 Papers and 43 Elements, this Add On is still large and together with the PTU kit with even more jam-packed into it, it will make for one huge mega kit of around 46 Papers and over 180 Elements!! I hope you enjoy the freebie.

Click on preview to download
Password: alice

No comments:

Post a Comment