Sunday 28 March 2010

PTU Kit - "Bella, Mia Valentina" plus FREEBIE Add On

Bella - the light in Edward's eyes. The reason for his being, his existence. His life.

We don't hear about Valentines Day in Forks and Bella is not one for gushy romance or any fuss, but for Edward anything is reason to celebrate her existence and his undying love for her. "Bella, Mia Valentina" is Edward's tribute to the love of his life. It features the things that represent their life and love together - from the piano where he first played Bella the Lullaby he wrote her to their cabin in the woods.

"Bella, Mia Valentina" means "Bella, my Valentine" but in Italian it translates to "My Beautiful Valentine" - the name has a double meaning in this case, with Bella as Edward's (beautiful) valentine.

I hope you enjoy this kit. It is mega with 40 papers and 114 Elements.

But wait....there's more!! LOL
I had so much I made for this kit that I ended up with a ton of left overs and decided to make a freebie Add-On. Comprising of 30 Elements and 10 Papers, it is a little different from the PTU yet still reflects the theme. So even by downloading this freebie and buying the kit you will end up with one huge MEGA kit with nothing the same!

Please leave some love if you download! I love reading your comments. *g* Enjoy!

Click preview to download
Password: edward (all lowercase)

No comments:

Post a Comment