Sunday 28 March 2010

PTU Kit - "Madame Butterfly" plus FREEBIE!

There's a faint sound of music in the garden as the whisper of wings flutters softly in the mist. The croaking of frogs, the chirping of crickets and the flutter of butterflies and ladybugs surround you in a magical place of dreams. Where on the forest floor in a place called Paradise lives the queen of all things aflutter - Madame Butterfly.

This kit is full of fantasy and wishes that dreams can come true. A fairytale of childlike perfection in a world where everything lives in harmony.

A must for fantasy and fairytale lovers, "Madame Butterfly" is packed with 20 papers and 100 elements, and lots and lots of dreams.

Personal use only

Available at all my stores and currently ON SALE!

I also have a little freebie for you. I always try to release a freebie with a new kit, though it's not always possible given the time factor. And today I had so many dramas with Yahoo Groups (let's not go there!) that I was totally exhausted afterwards and wasn't sure what to put together for you. I didn't want to NOT do something, so I decided to do a couple of Cluster Frames you can use for your tags or tutorials. I hope you enjoy them.

Please click preview to download
Password: butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment