Sunday 28 March 2010

Showcasing "Madame Butterfly"

I was pleasantly surprised when I found in my mailbox this morning not one, not two, not even three....but FOUR pressies made with my latest kit "Madame Butterfly" - two of which are in this post. The third and fourth warrant their own post...lol

This first one features the full PTU kit and is made by Helen from SheWolf's Domain (a copyright compliant PSP sharing group I'm in), with the gorgeous work of Jennifer Janesko. It is accompanied by an even lovelier IM stat! Helen has given me permission to preview and share it for download.

Just click the IM preview to download:
Password: helen

You may visit Helen at any of the following places:
If you would like to learn how to make stats like this Helen also has an Incredimail Learning Group

(click image for tutorial)

Using my "Madame Butterfly" freebie CLuster Frame, this delightful yet simple tutorial was written by Iduna also from SheWolf's Doman.
Thank you Iduna!

No comments:

Post a Comment