Sunday 28 March 2010

PTU Kit - "Bed of Roses" plus FREEBIE!

I want to lay you down in a
Bed of Roses....

If you love roses and romance, then this kit is for You! Jam-packed full of tons and tons of roses, hearts and everything romantic in various shades of pink it has everything you need for your Valentine, wedding, or any kind of romantic tag or layout!

140 Elements (so much more than I could ever hope to preview...lol)
20 Papers
Personal use only
Available IN STORES NOW!

But wait....there's more!! LOL
I had so much I made for this kit that I ended up with a ton of left overs and decided to make a freebie Add-On. Comprising of 26 Elements and 10 Papers, it is a little different from the PTU yet still reflects the theme. So even by downloading this freebie and buying the kit you will end up with one huge MEGA kit with nothing the same!
Please leave some love if you download! I love reading your comments. *g* Enjoy!

Click preview to download
Password: roses


No comments:

Post a Comment