Sunday 28 March 2010

Some New Tutorials

(click image for tutorial)

Lori from Pawprint Designz wrote this awesome tutorial using my "Flutterby Fae" kit. The Barbara Jensen fae is just so fitting for this tag! Thank you Lori! I love it!


(click image for tutorial)

Also by Lori using my "Flutterby Fae" kit. Thank you, sweetie.


(click image for tutorial)

Beth, from our Creative Team, has written this innovative tutorial featuring my "Easter in Wonderland" kit. Thank you Beth!! Though I'm not sure the Queen belongs at the Tea Party...she would be beheading them all! LOL

(click image for tutorial)

This tutorial was written by Maira from Germany, using my two freebies "Easter Morn" and "Easter Blessings" frames. The tutorial is in German so you will need to translate.

Thank you Maira.

No comments:

Post a Comment