Sunday 28 March 2010

PTU Kit - "Flutterby Fae" plus FREEBIE!

A big big thank you to Star from Stargazer Musings for the gorgeous surprise by way of my very own personal Designer preview template!!

Madame Butterfly maybe the queen of the garden, but Flutterby Fae is one who fills the place with a calm tranquility. Her faery dust is sprinkled throughout the garden and into the hearts of all as she flits about and flutters by.

Filled with calming blues and greens "Flutterby Fae" is a delightful addition to any collection.

131 Elements
25 Papers
Personal Use Only

Available at all my stores and currently ON SALE!

I also have a little freebie for you. I always try to release a freebie with a new kit, though it's not always possible given the time factor. But with this latest kit I just couldn't stop adding to it! LOL So by the end of it I separated bits and pieces and set them aside for this Add On, which when you put together with the PTU kit, you will have one huge MEGA kit!!

There are 28 Elements and 15 Papers for your enjoyment.
Personal Use only.

Click preview to download
Password: flutterby

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Thanks for the freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete