Sunday 28 March 2010

Happy Birthday to MEEE!! (31st December 2009)


Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me-eee
Happy birthday to MEEEEEEEE!!!

Yep, today is my birthday and believe me, it's an awful time to have one! LOL No one remembers, and if they do they are always too busy with NYE plans etc. Mail strikes here this year have prevented any wishes from reaching me in time (on the off-chance people DID in fact remember...lol)...and then there is always the "too broke-too stuffed-too exhausted after Christmas" thing. I think I got two text messages for my birthday today and one phone call. Oh well...been a crappy year all round anyways, so here's to hoping 2010 is a better one!

And with today being my birthday also means that tomorrow is the FINAL DAY to get those savings on my products!! So hurry hurry hurry....before time runs out!!


Available at all stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment